Federal Work-Study is a need-based financial aid program. It allows students to work on or off campus as part of their financial aid package. It does not have to be paid back. Students must apply for a position by filling out an application. Please apply early as positions tend to fill quickly.

If you have any questions or would like more information on how to apply for Federal Work-Study, please contact our office and we’d be happy to assist you!